Charlie's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

One year ago tonight....

One year ago tonight...I was just about to watch The family that prays together ( I love me some Tyler Perry movies).

One year ago tonight... I had made a wonderful ziti dish (my friend danielle's awesome recipe) and ate alot of it.

One year ago tonight...I had no idea what it meant to be a mother.

One year ago tonight ...I had no idea what true unconditional love was although my parents had shown this to me for my entire life.

One year ago tonight...I was scared for the unknown, sad for a life i thought i had wanted and hopeful that my life would turn out okay.

One year ago tonight...I had so much less of a purpose in this world.

One year ago tonight...I was 50 pounds heavier. haha.

1 comment:

  1. one year ago i became an aunt to the most precious little boy on the planet :)

    ReplyDelete