I have found that there are a certain few questions that almost everyone asks you when you are pregnant:
How are you feeling?
When are you due?
Are you finding out what you are having?
Do you have a preference?
There are also a few things that people take on the liberty to say to you:
Let me see if your butt got any bigger...I can tell if you are having a girl.
Wow...are you sure there is just one in there?
Your face doesn't look fat yet, maybe you are having a boy.
As for the boy versus girl thing....I can't really say which one I want over the other. Initially I wanted a girl. However, as time goes by, I keep going back and forth on all the great stuff about both genders. I am going to be cliche and say that I don't really care as long as the little one is healthy. It's true though...either way, I think I will be very pleased!
Oh...and I am going to find out the gender. I have a doctor's appointment next Thursday. At that time, I believe, I'll get the go ahead to schedule my 20 week ultrasound. So...in the next few weeks I will have a very big update on this blog. Stay tuned....
Distractions
13 years ago

lol..it's true people say some of the rudest things to you when you're pregnant. And it's not just strangers! I'm glad you are finding out what you are having...can't wait to hear!! You forgot one question: Do you have any names picked out? :) Oh, and I will expect to see some belly pictures soon.
ReplyDelete