Charlie's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

This could be it.

I am writing this at 12:12 am (forget what the stupid time stamp says). I started to feel crampy around 10:30 tonight. I went to take a shower becuase the crampiness got a bit worse. Then I started timing my crampiness. They were between 7 and 8 minutes apart and lasting 30 seconds. Now...they werent that bad. I mean, they were not comfortable by any means but I could breathe through them. So I called my doctor. she asked me a bunch of questions and told me it souned like I was in early labor. She told me to come into the hosptial when they are 2-3 minutes apart. I called my sister...she is on her way to stay with me. My parents are up and ready to go too. Im so excited and so scard at the same time.
PS...i feel like someone may be stabbing me in my back a bit. Please no back labor, please no back labor.
More to follow....

3 comments:

  1. It was 'it'!! Yeah, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it sure was IT!!!! And man was it a whirlwinid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy our little guy is doing well and so is Mommy - he is now a week and a half old and already you are in the swing - it does not take long - God works great like that - it is amazing how you can just fall in love all over again with such a beautiful little boy! Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete