My friend Jen came over to visit us this past Tuesday with her little girl Taylor. I knew Taylor was a big girl now, but I still always looked at her as a little one. When she walked in I was like, "Jen, she is huge!" It's so funny how small a newborn baby is compared to a 16 month old:) Here are two cute pics from their visit.
Distractions
13 years ago

All the pictures on your blog are adorable of you and Charlie - I just love them and can't wait to see you both and give him some Aunt Deb hugs and kisses.
ReplyDeleteKatie he is absolutely perfect. You are a good baby maker. I am impressed with your delivery also, wow! You are a trooper. Keep up the positive attitude.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet Charlie in person
finally! some updates!! What, are you busy or something?
ReplyDelete