Charlie's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Its a new year...watch out!





Well I rang in the new year with my best friend Charlie. We went to my friend Maria's house and hung out with hr family and the Kidwell family. We had a nice time. Charlie got a little spooked when we first got there. I don't know what it was...but he was a bit out of sorts. We ate some snacks, some yummy roast beef sandwiches and I had almost 2 beers!! Laura and Ryan's 3 year old son Nolan was such a best buddy to charlie. He wanted to hold him and help take care of him. Laura is due with their third child in March and I have a feeling her boys will be very helpful with their new baby sibling.
Um...I will say this. It was a much different new years then in years past:) We were all laughing while we were eating dinner that it was much different then our days getting wasted at Halligan's Pub when the ball dropped. But you know what...I enjoyed it just the same.
Here are some cutes pics from the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment