ps...I cannot get it together in the morning during the work week. what the hell did i do with all that extra time i had before charlie was born? seriously though....what did i do? why was i late?
pps...i picked my child's nose today and wiped it on my pajamas. im embarrassed by this and grossed out. however, he had a boogie and i needed to pick it. i don't pick my own nose and wipe it on my pajamas. in fact, i try to use a kleenex if i feel the need to pick my nose.
ppps...im freaking tired.
Distractions
13 years ago

Atleast you didnt eat it! Ha ha :) I've also done some questionable things regarding Nick that I won't share! You're not alone!
ReplyDeleteyou used to lay in your bed watching saved by the bell. i pick both kids noses and wipe it anywhere. michaela now wipes her own boogies on me. that is why i no longer buy or wear nice clothes. there is no point for me
ReplyDelete