Charlie's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

is she chubby or is she pregnant

So....I will be 14 weeks on Thursday. My lower belly is blubbing out. It's not "hard" so when people go to touch it, because it's blubbing out, I become a bit embarrassed of the soft blub they feel. Im giggling. My "bigger pants" are fitting nice and snug . I'm using the belly band, which is working for me right now. I know it sounds weird, but I can't wait until I start to really show. I tried on a fake belly while shopping this weekend and it was really cute.
And now I'm going to eat some dessert...

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I love that you tried on the belly - I could never figure that thing out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha blubbing out is making me giggle too…I CAN’T wait for you to be all big and pregnant, you’re gonna look SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister (Catherine) told me about the blog. I decided to check it out since I LOVE blogs. Welcome to the blogging world! It is so much fun. I'm so excited for you!!!! However, give us the belly shots. After each appointment, take a picture of your belly. It's fun to see how much you change over the months. Just a suggestion though.

    ReplyDelete