Charlie's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

27 weeks


Here I am...27 weeks. I feel pretty good. New developments for the baby this week are that he is opening and closing his eyes and he weighs almost 2 pounds. (Now how do I account for the other 25 ish pounds??) I felt a crazy movement today where it felt like I was going down quickly in an elevator and my stomach moved like a big wave. I was with another mother and she said that he probably did a flip. Its hysterical. I love to think that he is just having a blast in there and living it up!
I have a doctor's appointment next week and I have to get my Rhogam shot. After next week I go to appointments every two weeks. I begin weekly appointments in July. I really don't know where the time has gone...this is flying by!
I'll leave you with this....I bought DD bras this past weekend. I have gone up 2 cup sizes...will I go up more?? Stay tuned...
And ps...do you like my earrings that I am wearing in this picture?!? Check out my friend's jewelry shop at www.swedebeaddesigns.etsy.com

1 comment: