I thought I'd add a quick blurb about my Mother's Day 2009. I had a great day! My son bought me a beautiful mini rose bush and a good book! His handwriting looked very similar to my moms... My sister bought me a pretty bouquet of Sunflowers. My friends and coworkers all wished me well on Mother's Day as well. Everyone was so thoughtful!
My sister and I spent the day with my mom walking around Skippack village. We then went back to my parents house where we relaxed. I had a small glass of sangria...it was so good. We then went to the William Penn Inn for an early dinner. All in all it was a really great day!
Again, I am so blessed and lucky to be able to carry my little guy and to someday soon be a mother to him. I can't wait to meet you buddy!!

You look exactly like your mom! That is a great picture!
ReplyDeletePS. what lovely earrrings you have on....:)