
My Charlie is growing up so fast. He was four months on Tuesday. He is doing so well! He has been rolling onto his side for quite a while now. He also rolled from his stomach to his back 3 times. I kind of coaxed him though so I dont know if it's a fair "milestone". Hehe. His favorite way to sleep at night is on his side with his thumb in his mouth. Speaking of sleeping...he is a champ. He is still a catnapper during the day...sleeping 30 minutes about 3-4 times a day. During the nighttime though..he sleeps about 9-10 hours, wakes up to eat and then goes back down for about 2 hours. I bring him into my bed to eat in the morning and then we sleep and snuggle. He is so sweet. He is cooing away and is very nosy during other people's conversations. He likes to be heard! He is reaching out and grabbing things and he loves to touch faces now. He has been putting weight on his legs since he was about 2 months old and still loves to stand up while you hold him. He can sit up with support but will fall down if you let him go. He does well with tummy time and looks so freaking cute looking up at you with his big blue eyes. He just props himself up on his elbows, coos and farts. For some reason when he is on his belly...he farts away. (I'm sure he will be happy that I added that part.) Ooh..i almost forgot the bathtime. He is so funny in the bath now. For the last week or so, he started kicking his face off in the bathtub. He splashes like a crazy person. By the end of his bath...I think I am just as wet as he is:) I put at bath pic on here..I think I kept his dignity with this one:)
We had his doctor's appointment today. He weighed 13 lb 6 oz and was 25 inches long. He was a little bit under the 25% for weight...which of course worried me because I'm paranoid. The Doctor said it was nothing to worry about as he was still in that growth curve. She also told us that we could start with rice cereal and then food now. I'm so excited!! I think I may start either tonight or tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. He had to get 4 shots....sucked. He's sleeping it off now:)
We picked out our Christmas tree and decorated it. He was so funny staring at the tree and the lights. He was yelling at the tinsel...ma bye he doesn't like it. I guess not many people do like tinsel. I love it! The tree looks great. We took pictures with Santa and took his Christmas pictures. I am so "that mom"...funny.
I go back to work on January 15th. A few people that went back earlier then 6 months had said that they were "itching" to go back. Um..I'm not at all. I really don't have a desire to go back. I know that I have to due to financial obligations, but I really would rather be with him. Part time work would be ideal. Maybe with my next child with my rich husband. haha.
All in all things are going really well. I'm happy, Charlie's happy, family's great and friends are well. A girl can't ask for much more then that!!

No comments:
Post a Comment