So...Charlie slept like crap for two nights in a row. It sucked. He slept great last night and now I look back at it and think, "It wasn't that bad". Yes it was...during those two nights. In fact, I cried a little last night with anticipation that it woudl be bad again. Sleep deprivation really affects me. Waking up to a baby crying in the middle of the dark, quiet night is really freaky. After a few tries of soothing him with no avail...I give in and bring him into my bed. I feed him every few hours and then he still wants to get up at 6:00 am. All of this really does a mind trick on you... However, when you sleep well at night these things don't seem as crazy.
To sum up this jumbled blog post....I need sleep, I crave sleep, I love sleep. Without it...I become an irrational, crying weirdo.
One more point...nothing lasts forever. I need to remind myself of this at 2:00 am when Charlie is crying his eyes out. It is a fluke...just a one/two night kind of thing. Chill Katie....Chill...
Distractions
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment