well...i guess i should put some resolutions on my blog so that way i can refer back to them throughout the year. I'm going to call them goals...
1. Stop worrying about what other people think. Who cares. I heard a good quote for this, "The people that matter don't mind and the people that mind don't matter."
2. Print out my pictures, organize them and either put them in an album or scrapbook.
3. Run the Broad Street Run.
4. Make my lunch more for work.
5. Stop judging people. Who the hell am I?
6. Be in the moment. Chill out about the future and try to make peace with the past.
7. Stop texting while driving.
8. Start knitting again.
9. Get to work at 8:30 so I can leave at 4:30.
10. Stop worrying that I am doing something wrong as a parent. I think I'm doing a good job...
Here are a few that may happen, but probably not:
1. Run the 1/2 marathon.
2. Forgive Tim
Distractions
13 years ago

Go for the 1/2 marathon. I did it in 2008 and believe me, if I can finish it, you will be all set! I did shed some tears at the end and walked some, but I finished and have a medal to prove it!
ReplyDeleteI did the broad street two years in a row and both times had thought about the 1/2... its so mental isnt it? um...i cried after both broad street runs.
ReplyDelete