Charlie's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Baby movement or gas.....

So...I think I may have felt the baby move this morning. I'm not sure. I was thinking about the baby as I laid in bed this morning. I was kind of in and out of sleepiness still. All of a sudden I felt this little "bloop"...I cannot really describe it. It was like a little movement thing. I, out loud, said to my belly..."Hey, is that you?" About 10 seconds later I felt it again. I again, like a crazy person, started to talk to my belly while laughing. I was like, "Hey there...keep doing that!" Sadly, it didn't happen again. I even jumped around a bit when I got up to see if it would move. Is that abusive? Haha. I cannot WAIT til I feel it again. So cool!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! It probably was the little ? poking you! you'll never feel lonely again once they start responding to you! Try putting some headphones with some music on your belly. It seems strange, but they can hear it better and sometimes you might get some reactions out of it. (mommy, I don't want mozart, give me U2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..haha. I can so see you talking to your belly :). I'm sure it was the baby, but you do question yourself at first. You'll feel it more and more the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was probably the baby- so exciting! Although if it was just gas it wouldn't be the first time you have talked to that! I was so excited to feel Taylor that one time i had my cell phone in my back pocket it and when it vibrated I thought it was her!

    ReplyDelete