So...I've noticed something about my pregnancy. My gag reflex is pretty sensitive. I started to notice it a few weeks ago while brushing my teeth. I gagged and almost lost it in the sink. Then, when I was sick, I was coughing and ended up
vomitting from the cough. A few times since that time, I have gagged while coughing. Certain foods also cause me to gag while swollowing them. I know this is a pretty gross post...I'm sorry. I just thought I'd share my interesting pregnancy fact.
I was sick as a dog with all my pregnancies. I can give you a list of foods that taste the same going down as they do coming up and what to avoid should you need it. And I didn't brush my teeth very often. Believe me your first post baby dental visit you will be sweating.
ReplyDeleteI still can't chew gum for more than 2 minutes, and forget holding a pencil in my mouth, that makes me gag now. I don't know why that lingered...and yeah, dental visits are very hard.
ReplyDelete