So...for any of you who know me, I love to shop! However, I have an even greater love for a good bargain. I often can be found buying things that are on sale and then talking about the great deal I received. I was shopping this weekend at Babies R Us with my friend Amanda and her children. I could have bought half of the boys section but I restrained myself. I could not, however, restrain myself when I came across a pair of navy blue chucks (
I'm not sure if they still call them "chucks"). They were a size two...very small...and the cutest thing I have ever seen. They were $25.00. I bought them. Now...they were not on sale, nor would this be considered a good deal. I think this boy of mine may put me in the poorhouse and enable my shopping addiction. I can't stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment