Charlie's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby's new home

Well...I moved today. I said goodbye to my old life and hello to a brand new life. I moved into a beautiful 2 bedroom apartment. Its 1200 square feet...60 less then my house. My wonderful friends helped me move yesterday and then some friends came over today and helped me unpack. Moving out of my house was emotionally tough, but that house held too much sorrow from the past two months. I felt a sigh of relief and hope when I moved into this apartment.

I can't wait to start decorating the baby's room!! The baby has a walk in closet...what!?! I have one too....much nicer then my old house:)

Again, thank God for this little life inside me. It keeps me going like no other. When I started to let my mind drift to bad places...my little friend brought me back to the most important job I have, a mother. I may have to be mommy and daddy to this little person...but I think I have enough personality for both:)

3 comments:

  1. Aw, just think one day "he/she" will be hiding in the closet...or hiding your shoes there, or your wallet...or some leftover food. Closets are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are going to make a great mom AND dad. This baby will definitely not feel any love loss :)

    ReplyDelete