I was 23 weeks yesterday. I feel really good and I can see/feel the baby move on the outside of my body. Interesting fact, he can hear everything now. He sometimes responds to my voice, but this morning he began to kick when he heard my cat meow. Funny....and odd.
Today my mom and I are going to buy the baby furniture and bedding. Now...I know what I want going down there, but that could change. This is why I will not post what I have bought until I buy it. I've had just a few small issues with indecisiveness (she says with sarcasm). More to come...

You look beautiful!!
ReplyDeletehaha a FEW issues? yeah there is def some sarcasm there. i hope it's the bedding we saw last week, i loved that! you'll have to tell me tomorrow. p.s. mom deserves a gold star for her furniture support. haha.
ReplyDelete