Charlie's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Bridesmaid Dress Shopping




I'm blogging my face off tonight:)
My sister Liz is getting married in November. Liz, my mom, myself and her best friend Julie went bridesmaid dress shopping on Saturday. It was alot of fun and I actually fit in some of the dresses. Now...I didn't really fit, but I could shimmy my way into them. Here are some pics of the dress we chose. It is so beautiful...and hopefully flattering. The color will be plum.
As an aside, since I'm in a ranting move, getting your measurements taken while 6 months pregnant is alot of fun. My breast measurement is only 3 inches larger then my waist. LOL...I'm laughing at my computer.
Anyway...my sister also tried on her wedding gown for us when we got home. She looks fantastic. The dress is from JCrew and is absolutely beautiful. It looks like it was made for her. She is going to be a stunning bride.

2 comments: