I forgot to add these pictures from a picnic I went on with Maria, Sophia and Stacy two weeks ago. It was the first Sunday in a while that we had nice weather so we all took advantage of it. Sophia is so much fun to play with and she had a great time at the park! I think the slides were her favorite. Actually, I think prego Maria and prego me liked the slides too. Then we all went on the swings...I miss being a kid. It was such a nice day and then I slept great at night. Forget work...I want to play everyday. I'm 5.
Here are some pics from the day. Maria is 38 weeks pregnant and I am 22 weeks pregnant in the one with our backs towards one anther. We tried to talk Stacy into getting pregnant so we could all be "with child" at the same time...it's too late now Stace!!

We're hot.
ReplyDelete