Charlie's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

28 weeks


Hey now...12 weeks to go! Holy crap. I got a wave of anxiety yesterday when I started to think about all the stuff I have to do to get ready for my little friend. My furniture is coming in within a week or two and then we will start on the nursery. My shower is this weekend..I cant wait...so then I can start putting stuff together. I just feel like the next 2 1/2 months are going to fly by!
Onto funny things... I left my car running for 4 hours the other day. I have a push start car (Nissan) which does not require a key in the ignition. So...I got to work, got out and locked my car. I came out about 4 hours later and realized that I had never turned it off. OOps.... Then, I went to my doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I showed up (me and my tinkle in hand) and they said, your appointment is tomorrow. I told them, no its not...it's today. Well...she didn't buy that and told me it was on Wednesday. I asked her, with a smirk on my face, do you want my urine? She said no. Stupid doctors office.
I had my checkup and everything looks great. I got my Rhogam shot..it kind of hurt. My belly is 28 cm! When the nurse was trying to take his heartbeat, he kicked and knocked the doppler away. She and I were laughing and I couldn't stop. I know that he probably doesn't really think much in there, but I could just imagine him doing that and thinking that it was really funny. It makes me giggle even now!
Other then that..I feel good and I am moving right along. I cannot even tell you how much I love to feel him move around in me. It really is the coolest feeling in the world.

1 comment:

  1. isn't pregnancy brain wonderful?
    I was not at all ready for Nolan, and I am not ready for Bryce. I just kept telling myself, all you really need is diapers, a few sleepers and a bottle or boob. All the other great stuff comes later!

    ReplyDelete