I am 29 weeks pregnant and starting to feel it:) I had my shower this past weekend (which I will blog about tomorrow) and it was great!! I had off on Monday and Tuesday, but I was busy going through my wonderful presents and then putting things together. I had yoga on Wednesday night and then water aerobics on Thursday night. By today...I was freaking beat!! I need to slow it down a bit... This week I've really started to feel a bit more fatigued and my sleeping hasn't been as great. I still feel great otherwise though..which I am thankful for.
As an aside...here are some funny things that have been said to me that may give me a slight complex about the size of my belly (or butt/thighs/hips). "Are you sure you aren't having twins? You are so big! You still have a little over two months to go and you are so big!" or "When are you due? Oh....are you having twins?" Love it. To both I replied, no...are you saying that I am big? In all honesty...I like my belly. I think its kind of cute.
Did someone say hormones?? I'll leave you with this as I am quite annoyed/disturbed by my child's donor. And I think I have been quite tame with my comments regarding donor, so please don't judge me too harshly. Oh how life is so easy for the donor.... It must be nice to make one decision in the past 5 months and that included having an affair (and continuing said affair) while your newly pregnant wife was suffering at home with morning sickness. Oh wait, you also made a decision to commit to a marriage and to being a father. Guess you kind of reneged on that one... Hey, here's a thought. Man up, make a choice on some important matters and stick to it. It's really not that hard. I've been doing it for the past 5 months on almost a weekly basis. I can give you some guidance if you'd like...I mean I did that for you for the almost SIX years we were together. Ill finish this off with a word that I feel truly describes my feelings on this matter................REALLY?

Don't worry, after I had my first, my mom came out to see us the first week and told me I still looked pregnant. Always nice to hear!!!!
ReplyDelete