
Hey..it's mother's day and I'm gonna be a mommy!! I want to wish all the mothers, aunts, grandmothers and mothers to be a very happy mother's day!!
I want to post something about my mom. [This is a picture of my mom on her wedding day....I love it!!] My mother is the strongest woman I've ever met in my life and I'm pretty sure that I will ever meet. She is kind, thoughtful, selfless, honest and has unconditional love for her daughters. She would give anything so that my sister and I can be happy and healthy. She is funny and quirky and has always been a great example of perseverance. I would not be even a fraction of the woman I am today if my mom had not been a support and backbone to me and our family. So...thanks mom! I will strive to be as good as a mom to my son as you were to us!!
On another note, throughout this pregnancy I've realized how strong women are (especially mothers). I actually was talking to my mom about this the other day. As women, we take on so many roles in our lives. We are daughters, sisters, wives and mothers. We work, are friends and still want to find time to play. We are the woman behind the man and we are the strong mother to our children. We do it all (sorry guys).
Happy Mother's Day to all of the women out there. I hope you are enjoying your day and relaxing with those that you love.

i can't stand how cute they are
ReplyDelete