Charlie's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

another funny pregnant moment

so...I forgot to tell a few people this one. I came home from work yesterday and stopped at the community mailboxes to get my mail. I got my mail, went to my car, sat down and put down my mail on the passenger side. I went to start my car (it's a push start) and realized that I was sitting in the wrong car. I screamed, grabbed my mail and went two cars down to my real car. You may ask...was it a Nissan like your car? No. Was it gray like your car? No. Was it a small car I barely fit behind the steering wheel? Yes.

4 comments:

  1. wow, that is really funny! And it will only get funnier

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is hysterical... I need to know what kind of car it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. were your reminiscing about your 2 door honda civic days? you better teach charlie early on which car is yours & how to turn it off. somebody needs to be the responsible one...

    ReplyDelete