Charlie's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

What if it's a girl

So....my friend Maria has said from the beginning that she feels my little baby will be a girl. In fact when I told her that the ultrasound revealed that it was a boy, she asked me to show her a picture of the penis because she couldn't believe it. Today, my mom told me about a story where a friend of a friend thought they were having a boy and she came out a girl. So...(cause Im crazy)...now I'm wondering if Charlie may be a gal. I don't think he is....but you never know. I just thought I'd share my thoughts with all of you.
PS...I'll post another pic tomorrow of belly at 35 weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Haha. At Owen's ultrasound I had the girl print a picture of his boy parts because my mom didn't believe me that they knew for sure. SO hopefully it's a boy and not a girl with a strange growth ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well at least those tree decals work either way!!!

    ReplyDelete