Well.. I am in my 34th week. I'm feeling good for the most part. My feet are still big gals but they aren't terrible. I'm still sleeping okay too...which i am happy about!! He is definitely getting bigger because his movements are pretty intense sometimes. It's hysterical to see a big movement at one side of my belly and then one at the total other end. I think he is running out of room. haha.
The nursery is the big to do thing on my list right now!! There are frames to hang, shelves to hang, a bookcase to paint and a big decal tree to put up. My mom helped me put the clean clothing away in the drawers yesterday. We were laughing at how much clothing he has for hte first 3 months of his life. My sister is coming over on Thursday night to tackle the tree decal for the wall. It's 7 feet tall and each leaf has to be put on separately. My parents are coming over on Friday so my dad can hang all the stuff (pics etc). Remember that list I talked about...haha!
I also scheduled an appointment with the daycare for next week. My parents will be daycare three times a week and he will go to The Malvern School twice a week. It's right across the street from my apartment and my mom's best friend had worked there for a while. So....Im gonna check it out!!
Now...I may seem "put together" or "organized". It is only because I recognize that everything surrounding his arrival is pretty much out of my control. A control freak has to get her control somewhere people.
Distractions
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment