My excretory system has gone into overdrive the last two weeks. I am attempting to stay hydrated and during the week I usually accomplish this task. Often, i start to feel the sensation of having to "go" but when I stand it becomes overwhelming. It's like he readjusts himself and lounges right on my bladder. I actually have to take a second to take a deep breath and then jog to the bathroom. The more interesting part of this efficient excretory system of mine is how crazy it is overnight. I am now getting up about 5 times a night to go to the bathroom. You would think that by time 3 or 4 I would not have that much liquid left in my body to excrete. You would think wrong. I know our bodies are made up of 60-70 percent water (thank you Internet). I think I put out about 50 percent of that overnight. So now I of course start to panic wondering if my body is getting rid of too much liquid and not giving enough to the baby. Then I just think that the baby is just a very efficient guy, using what he needs and getting rid of the rest. Then i realize....I have no idea what I am talking about. Haha. Just thought I'd share.
seriously I always questioned how I could pee all night long, drink nothing more, and still have to pee in the morning!
ReplyDelete