Charlie's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A fun day despite the rain





My friend Laura had a housewarming picnic yesterday. The forecast all week said that Saturday would be the nicest day of the week. LIARS! I'm kind of getting sick of weather reports...but so I digress. Anyway...despite the rain it turned out to be a really nice time. There were so many cute kids there of all ages and they seemed to be having a blast. Laura's house is beautiful and she threw a great party!

My friends bought a cake and sung happy birthday to me. Maria bought trick candles which I haven't seen in a long time...funny. It was very nice to spend my birthday with friends. I had a great time.

PS...my feet were huge by the end of the night. My friend Katie tried to lie to me and say that it was just my ankles. She broke and finally admitted that yes, my feet were big:) They don't hurt...which is a good thing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment