So...I am 32 weeks pregnant and I turn 32 years old today!!
Im feeling pretty good this week. I've been sleeping better even though I am still getting up to go to the bathroom about 3-4 times a night:) My feet are still swelling but not terribly. It's so funny to think that this is the last birthday I will be without child. I can't believe its only 8 weeks until the big day!
I had my childbirth classes last Sunday and my breastfeeding class on Wednesday. They both went well and were very informative. However, I feel like breastfeeding seems very complicated. It is supposed to be so natural but for some reason it is very complex to me. The childbirth class was great...alot of information and tips. The only thing I would ask for is an exact date that I will have the baby. My guess now is the very end of July (a week early). That would be nice...haha. I think that may be one of the hardest things in pregnancy. The uncertainty... I guess that carries over to parenting as well:)
I had maternity pictures taken on Saturday. They turned out really nice. Ill post a few if I can figure out how to do so:)
I am going to start working on the nursery this weekend. I keep looking at all of his little clothes. I cannot wait until he is here...I just want to meet him and see him. I'm dying to know what he will look like.
Happy Birthday to me!!

No comments:
Post a Comment