

I've been asked this question a few times. I think he will as myself, my sister and my parents were all born with a ton of hair. My sister and my dad were hairy beasts when born. Tim (the father if you will) was born with blond hair that soon turned to black when he was about 2.
Here is a picture of my sister when she was 4 days old.
a. how cute is she?
b. i look a bit evil.
c. sweet couch
I also added a pic of Tim..not sure how old he is but I'm guessing 6-8 months. Although I have some feelings about him...he was a cute baby!

Seriously, Liz doesn't even look real
ReplyDeleteIm laughing at Jen's post.
ReplyDeleteShe looks a little like a munchichi
But in a cute way Liz!!
I still cant believe a child can be born with the head of hair of a 30 year old :)
Makes me laugh every time
hey, most people I know whose children had hair when they were born got a comment from the ultrasound tech like "they have a lot of hair"
ReplyDeletemunchichi, hehe.
ReplyDeletei look kinda squishy too.
I just wet my pants a bit by your comment liz...you do look squishy.
ReplyDelete