I took a nice 30 minute walk this morning and then came home to put my feet up. I honestly was laying down for the majority of the day (lunchtime through til dinnertime). I took a look at my feet before I made myself some dinner and I almost fainted...they looked somewhat normal. They almost looked like my skin was saggy b/c I had lost weight in them. I guess that's what resting will do for you huh?!?
I'm going to work til my due date but it's getting a bit harder. I keep going back and forth with taking time off, but I don't want to take time off and then go late. I don't want to waste any time that I could use to stay home with him at the end. I'll just take some cat naps at work:)
On a funny note, I stopped at the grocery store on my way home from the walk to get something for lunch and some odd little items. My parents are going grocery shopping for me tomorrow. God bless them... Anyway. I was in my parking spot trying to reveres out. There were a million cars coming and backing up...it was getting annoying. So..I see the guy in the spot across from me leave his parking spot. I decide just to pull through the spot instead of backing out. Of course, I failed to remember that there was a 4 feet concrete/grass median in front of my car. I kind of banged into it, made a loud noise and people looked at me. I started to laugh, cursed and then reversed out of my spot. I mean...at least I didn't get into the wrong car and try to drive it away...
Ohh..I got a blackberry. I'm very cool.
Distractions
13 years ago

been there done that. I was actually stuck on the barrier and too embarrassed to call a tow truck so I slammed on the gas and took off like a freight train. Good to know incase you do it again :)
ReplyDelete