So...since Sunday I've been feeling a bit more energy then I had for the past few weeks. Is it nesting?? I don't know what it is...but I'll take it.
I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday morning. I'll be 38 weeks and I believe I will have an internal. I'm hoping they tell me I am 2 cm dilated....wishful thinking:) However, I guess I could be 2 cm dilated for the next three weeks..haha.
I'm also officially a spaz. I went to a car seat training yesterday which, although informing, gave me alot of new safety information that I am obsessing about. Working in child welfare I have way too much access to information pertaining safety of children. Further, I have way too many stories about accidents that can occur regarding the care of children. I need to put it out of my head before it consumes me. My parents have said it and it's true....our generation has way too much access to information and products that make it hard to just relax and be a parent.
Finally...I'm ready for my son to arrive. I keep thinking about him. I'm dying to hold him and kiss him. I owe him so much. He has kept me so sane and focused during the last 6 months. He has really been my little ray of light. I just can't wait to love him in person.
Distractions
13 years ago

ooooh, nesting is a good sign. Some people have a burst of energy before going into labor. I have a feeling.....
ReplyDelete