Charlie's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Liz's Bridal Shower 9/19/09






Well..we tried to surprise her, but I don't think we succeeded. Liz showed up to babysit Charlie looking quite beautiful in a dress and all made up. I tried to fake it the best I could...but she had her suspicions. She had a wonderful time. The shower was great...good food, GREAT presents and all around a nice time. I can't believe that their wedding is only a 1 1/2 months away. I am so excited for their wedding...you can't beat a fantastic vacation to Sanibel Island!
PS...I look gargantuan in these pics. 25 pounds...please leave me...thank you.
PPS...Charlie slept the entire time in my mom's friend Molly's arms. Wow!!
PPPS...How pretty is my sister?

2 comments:

  1. 1) shut it. you had a baby 6 weeks ago. you look amazing. and no one but you even knows how much weight you have to lose. and not to mention you always look good.
    2) i told you i was going to dress up every weekend no matter what i was doing, i wasn't lying.
    3) i had suspicions but seeing the room & the decrations & favors & people & presents - i couldn't have prepared for how awesome all of that was! how creative you guys are is no surprise :)
    4) that hat is quite fetching on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously Liz, you have the longest eyelashes I have ever seen on a human. I am very jealous. Katie, shut the F up. You just had a baby. You look great

    ReplyDelete