Although Tim, my child's father, is quite involved with Charlie...here are a few things I'd like to say. First off...he is very good with Charlie. He is loving, caring and doting.
Dear Charlie's father:
Here are the things that you should be thanking me for, but you never have and probably never will: (these are in his words)
Thank you for conceiving our child even though I didn't really want to have a child.
Thank you for keeping yourself healhty during the pregnancy after I railroaded you with leaving you.
Thank you for carrying our child for 9 months.
Thank you for giving birth to our child.
Thank you for writing me a letter to involve me in our child's life.
Thank you for allowing me to come to the hospital to see our child.
Thank you for being a single mother to our child.
Thank you to your family and friends for being so amazing.
Thank you for allowing me to visit with our son in your home. I know this must be hard for you.
Thank you for giving me food and drinks while I am there.
Thank you for adding me to the birth announcement as a parent.
Thank you for taking pictures of me and Charlie so he will be able to see that I was involved when he was a baby.
Thank you for telling me that I am good with Charlie.
Katie says: Sure Tim. Not a problem. No sweat. PS Happy 2 year wedding anniversary on September 21st.
Ahh...I'm bitter.
Distractions
13 years ago

How about thank you for not killing me...
ReplyDeletealso, thank you for not cutting my balls off, when it seemed like that would be the most appropriate thing to do to me after I did all of this to you......
ReplyDeletei hate him. the end.
ReplyDelete