Well..I am halfway through the pregnancy. I have to say..I love being pregnant. There were about 4 weeks there where I did not really enjoy it that much but for the last 10 or so weeks it has treated me very nicely. I love feeling him move inside me. He likes to wake me up in the morning with some movement on my lower right hand side. I think he likes that area because that is where I feel him more often. I love it when he starts to move when I'm in a meeting at work. I tend to think that he is a genius and is just trying to give his brilliant opinion on the matter on which I am speaking. Dear God...I'm insane:)
I had a doctor's appointment last Wednesday. The doctor stated that everything looks great. I'm on track with all the big ticket stuff..weight, blood pressure and belly size. I am in fact O- so I will have to receive the Rhogam shot at 26 weeks and birth. I have two more monthly doctor appointments and then I begin biweekly in June. This is flying by!!
I am also a bit emotional. Now...I know, for those who know my personal situation, that you may say that that would be expected. However, I cry at happy things too. I was driving to work after my doctor's appointment on Wednesday. I heard the Beyonce song, Halo, and I began to listen to the words. I know its a "love song" but I made the connection between the song and my little son. I began to cry..hard. I heard it again later that day and cried. So funny... Im going to burn it to my Ipod. Who knew that Beyonce could touch my heart. Haha.
I'm attaching a picture that my wonderful photographer took (Jen Krepps). We are doing pottery together on Thursday nights which just so happens to be the day that I change weeks. PS...I'm awesome at pottery. (not really)
I had a doctor's appointment last Wednesday. The doctor stated that everything looks great. I'm on track with all the big ticket stuff..weight, blood pressure and belly size. I am in fact O- so I will have to receive the Rhogam shot at 26 weeks and birth. I have two more monthly doctor appointments and then I begin biweekly in June. This is flying by!!
I am also a bit emotional. Now...I know, for those who know my personal situation, that you may say that that would be expected. However, I cry at happy things too. I was driving to work after my doctor's appointment on Wednesday. I heard the Beyonce song, Halo, and I began to listen to the words. I know its a "love song" but I made the connection between the song and my little son. I began to cry..hard. I heard it again later that day and cried. So funny... Im going to burn it to my Ipod. Who knew that Beyonce could touch my heart. Haha.
I'm attaching a picture that my wonderful photographer took (Jen Krepps). We are doing pottery together on Thursday nights which just so happens to be the day that I change weeks. PS...I'm awesome at pottery. (not really)

Maybe in my spare time, when I am not doing pottery, I should be a maternity photographer... that is a pretty perfect shot!
ReplyDeleteYeah, come talk to the rest of us when the whirlpool commercial comes on with the song, "Through the years, you never let me down, you turned my life around, the sweetest..." and you are choking on tears.
ReplyDeleteAww look at the little baby bump!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how something the size of a tomato can make you bawl. Especially at Beyonce. If your son knew that he would surely be embarrassed by you :)
ReplyDelete