

It's a boy!!! I'm having a son!! We had the ultrasound today...it was awesome. The first ultrasound I had, at 10 weeks, was at the Fetal Diagnostic Center. It was very high tech and fancy. The pictures from that were amazing. I only received 3 pics from this ultrasound, but they were okay. The ultrasound tech was very nice. My sister was in there with me when she was doing all the measurements. Liz said that she could see the spine, head, kidneys, heart, feet and hands. The ultrasound tech laughed because my little boy would not stay still. He was rocking his head around and twisting his body. She had a hard time taking pics and doing measurements. He is a mover and a shaker. We then brought in my parents and my sister's fiance to see the baby. We waited to find out what the gender was until they came in. She had a pic up on the screen and asked us if we wanted to guess. We all guessed boy except for Liz. The ultrasound tech then wrote on the screen, "I am a boy". We all yelled out loud. It was hysterical. He is awesome.
Here is a pic of the ultrasound and one of my belly. I think I may be pregs in my butt too by the looks of it:)
Here is a pic of the ultrasound and one of my belly. I think I may be pregs in my butt too by the looks of it:)

He is going to be a wild man! How awesome for your family to have been there to experience all of that! Time for Pop Pop to buy a baseball glove and model cars.
ReplyDeletebut i told you i knew i was wrong when i said girl so really i actually knew it was a boy, haha. he was having a dance party in there!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the boys club!! It's awesome (not that I have aything to compare it with)but let me just say that Nick saw a picture of the latest bachelorette on a cover of a magazine and said "mommy" If he was a daughter he would have seen a picture of "Ms.Piggy" and say "mommy"
ReplyDeleteBoys are sweet like that :)
Can't wait
Auntie Deb said I can give you lot's of tips on boys - especially after 3 and a grandson. So happy for you and "Charlie".xxoo
ReplyDelete