I have chosen a pediatrician for the baby. I'm going with my friend Jen's pediatrician, North Willow Grove Pediatrics. I went today with her to check the palce out. The doctor, now I can't remember her name, was very nice and friendly. Jen's daugther Taylor (15 months) did such a great job! She had to get two shots at the end. It was terrible. It may have been one of the worst things I've ever seen. The poor child had to get two shots in her thigh. She cried right away but then calmed down so quickly. I may have cried a bit too. Jen was like, "Are you crying too?" I couldnt help it. Then Jen told me that the babies have to get like 6 shots in the beginning....I don't know if I can do it. PS..Jen didnt cry, she was strong.
Yeah, baby gets shots for the first TWO YEARS...traumatic for them for just seconds, imprinted with you for a lot longer!
ReplyDeleteI always feel bad for the nurse who has to do it...because she gets a lot of dirty looks afterwards!