Charlie's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

33 Weeks


Oh no...im a bit late with this blog entry:) I turned 33 weeks last Thursday. You know...Im sleeping well. I still get up to tinkle alot, but all in all Im sleeping pretty well. I am feeling quite large and in charge. Again, I look at myself in the mirror and think..I'm still kinda cute. I then see a picture of myself and I'm like dear God, I ate nonpregnant Katie.
A funny thing to add....I had to get my drivers license picture taken last week (on
Friday). Now, my last picture was about a month after I was married. I was looking pretty darn good (if i say so myself) and thin. Cut to....8 months pregnant. The guy took the picture and was like, "Can you live with this picture for the next four years?" He was trying to be funny and cordial. I said no. He said, Oh well we can take another one. I said, "Can I lose 35 pounds in 10 seconds?" He awkwardly laughed and didn't make eye contact. I'm mean... The pic isn't bad but it does appear as if I ate my thinner version of me.
Finally...I am starting to get the nesting urge. I started to take off tags of 0-3 month clothing and I am really beginning to work on the nursery. I cannot wait to meet my little guy. I started to dream about him....had my first vivid dream of taking care of him the other night.
On a personal note....my baby's daddy (so far by genetics only) has agreed to meet with me and my therapist to work on how we can be parents together. I'm looking forward to that....dripping with sarcasm:)

1 comment:

  1. you look great... can't wait to see the license picture. At least when you get carded they will be like, "aww, good for her she lost weight"

    ReplyDelete